Sep 3, 2020
60% of small businesses’ FAIL after business disruptors like Covid-19. How do you build business resilience, learn from poor leadership, and minimize risk while not sacrificing the progress you have already made? Listen to the episode to find out as Dave Weiner (an Air Force veteran) combines his 27 years of law enforcement and corporate security experience to equip you to be proactive versus reactive in life.
Impactful moments of the show:
1) In the beginning, always say yes to opportunities.
2) Poor leadership = opportunity
3) Dave's KEY leadership skills and tactics to have others feel powerful and productive around you.
4) Tactics to be proactive with your time and time-wasting people who suck the energy right out of you.
5) Preparedness means before continuity means afterward. How do you manage business disruptions?
6) Cheap is Expensive. Cost is time and resources not always $$$.
7) Essential business functions to keep your supply chain moving efficiently and effectively.
8) One industry that is getting hit hard right now and how we need to be thinking as people go back to work.
9) Dave's Three Golden Grenades:
1) Plan your escape
2) Research your market
3) LinkedIn Networking
Here is how to connect with Dave Weiner and Secure Measures, LLC:
Call Dave directly: 310-507-1493
Show Sponsor: Ready to create relevance during uncertain times through a deeper human connection? Check out Rooftop Leadership's upcoming 3-day LIVE virtual experience on October 2-4th, 2020 here.
Enter promo code: ambitious to receive your 10% military discount.
Commercial: Gain access to your FREE 30-day trial to Audible with thousands of titles from podcasts, guided wellness programs, theatrical performances, A-list comedy, and exclusive Audible Originals you won’t find anywhere else here: http://www.audibletrial.com/AMV
Have feedback on the show? Feel free to provide it here along with any potential affiliate or corporate partnership inquiries: email@example.com