Sep 24, 2020
Have you gotten out of the military uniform and realized just how much you don’t know? Military jargon and Industry jargon in the private sector are not necessarily different, it's just a different language to learn. Stay tuned to learn more on how to view money as a tool, increase your communication skills, and how to simplify industry jargon to translate your natural profitable skill sets the military equipped you with which are in demand in the market place today.
Impactful moments of the show:
1) Being wrong with the who, what, when, and how getting out of the uniform and what to do about it.
2) Understanding money as a tool to measure success or failure in life.
3) How important knowing terminology inside the Project and Program Management space to ensure success.
4) The difference between project portfolio management, project management, and program management.
5) One tip on how to translate your military experience into a desired industry or company.
6) The easier the receiver to understand the faster things go in communication.
7) Steve's three Golden Grenades.
Connect with Steve Natschke here on LinkedIn here: http://bit.ly/SteveNatschkeLI
Learn more about PM Pundit, LLC by clicking here: http://bit.ly/PMPunditWS
Show Sponsor: Brute Force- train and dress accordingly now by exploring Brute Force's 100% American made sandbags, apparel, and gear here: https://bit.ly/2vSHYKb
Commercial: Ready to create relevance during uncertain times through a deeper human connection? Check out Rooftop Leadership's upcoming 3-day LIVE virtual experience on October 2-4th, 2020 here: https://bit.ly/RooftopLIVE
Enter promo code: ambitious to receive your 10% military discount.
Have feedback on the show? Feel free to provide it here along with any potential affiliate or corporate partnership inquiries: email@example.com